Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Russ Meyer a young Edward Olive But it is really Roger Ebert.

he wrote Beyond the Valley of the Dolls and they showed it in a film class I was taking in like 1979. I had been watching Siskel and Ebert on PBS in 1978 and I loved that show.
I love talking about Russ Meyer but I have a hard time sitting through one non-stop. He was a character, consummate art and crafter...whatever the hell and artist however .............just like I hate sitting through the seriously weird and sadistic images. It is ironic.....or something.........


Did anyone see the comment from the real Edward Olive? Why the hell did the Flickr person identify Roger Ebert as Edward Olive? I think I contacted the person Flickr when I read Edward's e-mail. I will check back.

1 comment:

Fotógrafos de boda Madrid said...

haha not actually me

but funny anyway

edward olive
photographer
www.edwardolive.info